The WhatsApp Beta application is not yet officially available for Windows, but with this trick, you can download it to your computer to enjoy the new features first. WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform in the world, and it is probably also the one you use to communicate. That’s why it’s best to make it available for other devices beyond your smartphone, such as your computer so that it’s always accessible. At this point, it is already easy to use WhatsApp on the computer, but in this guide, we will focus on WhatsApp Beta to explain how to install it on Windows and so enjoy from now on the new features in development.WhatsApp prepares great improvements for its PC version, for example, the fact that you do not have to have the mobile connected right next to it. If you want to try out the new features of the desktop version now, here’s how you can do it. The application is not yet officially available, but you can download it by following the simple steps explained in this guide.
How to install WhatsApp Beta on Windows
WhatsApp Beta is the version of the messaging platform in which the new features that have not yet reached the official version are available. You can easily install it on your Windows computer to access the tools that WhatsApp prepares for its desktop version. We have already tested the process and we are here to explain step by step how you can do it yourself. You have to keep in mind that it is a beta version, so there are some basic functions that are not available, such as stickers. The essential tricks about WhatsApp that every user should know In addition, it is important to mention that you must belong to the WhatsApp Beta program, although this is something that will only take a few seconds. Without further ado, let’s see how to install WhatsApp Beta on your Windows computer:
- Enter the WhatsApp Beta page on Microsoft Store, this is a link shared by WindowsBlogIta on Twitter.
- Click on the “Get” button that appears on the right side.
- In the options menu that pops up, click on “Open in Microsoft Store”.
- Now, inside the Microsoft Store, click on the button “Get” that appears on the left side.
- When the installation is finished, click on the button “Open” and you will have access to WhatsApp Beta on your computer.
- Click on the “Start” button.
- At this point, you will see that you need to use your cell phone to read the QR code that appears on the computer screen. follow these steps:
- Click on the three dots button in the upper right corner.
- In the options menu, enter the “Linked devices”.
- Tap “Beta version for multiple devices”.
- Select “Join Beta”.
- Tap “Continue” to finish joining this program.
- Go back to the “Linked Devices” screen and tap on “Link a device”.
- Focus your mobile camera on the QR code on your computer screen and that’s it, you are now logged into WhatsApp Beta.
From this point on, you will be able to use WhatsApp Beta on your Windows computer. not having to be with the phone next to the computer in a forced way. In addition, it is necessary to specify that these functions that are not available now will be available in the next updates, so you can enjoy them. On the other hand, through the “Feedback” button that appears in the lower-left corner of the screen, you can send comments and suggestions to WhatsApp to help them improve the communication platform.