Inquiry about commercial licenses in Abu Dhabi is one of the services available by the government of the United Arab Emirates, and this service helps citizens inquire about all basic data about commercial licenses, and this service also contributes to informing citizens about the various economic activities that can be practiced, and we explain to you the types of licenses Commercial fees and the necessary fees for obtaining a commercial license in Abu Dhabi.
Types of commercial licenses in Abu Dhabi
There are many types of commercial licenses that can be obtained in Abu Dhabi, and we explain them to you before clarifying how to inquire about Abu Dhabi commercial licenses. The types of commercial licenses are as follows:
- Industrial licenses.
- Tourist licenses.
- craft licenses.
- Agricultural licenses.
- Professional licenses.
Prices of commercial licenses in Abu Dhabi 2022
Many citizens who want to obtain a commercial license in Abu Dhabi also want to know the fees for obtaining a commercial license in Abu Dhabi and also want to inquire about Abu Dhabi commercial licenses. Here are the fees that must be paid to obtain a commercial license:
- The fees for obtaining a commercial license are 3000 AED, and this value is paid annually.
- It should be noted that commercial licenses can be obtained from the Department of Economic Development.
- The commercial license can also be obtained by the Department of Culture and Tourism.
- The commercial license can also be obtained by the Media Zone Authority.
Documents required to obtain commercial licenses in Abu Dhabi
We explain to you the documents necessary to obtain trade licenses before learning about the methods of inquiring about Abu Dhabi trade licenses. The documents are as follows:
- It is required to submit a receipt containing the initial approval for the applicant to obtain the commercial license.
- Submit a copy of the notarized lease contract.
- It is also required to submit a memorandum of association, provided that this contract is notarized by the relevant authorities.
- Obtaining approval from the various government agencies for the activity for which the applicant wishes to issue a commercial license.
- Most importantly, it is required to submit the contract to appoint the agent for the services, or the agent for the company, bearing in mind that this contract is notarized.
Inquiry about Abu Dhabi Trade Licenses 2022
You can take the following steps to be able to inquire about commercial licenses in Abu Dhabi. These steps are as follows:
- Open the website to inquire about commercial licenses.
- Then be sure to enter the number of the commercial licenses you wish to inquire about.
- And then click on the “Search for Trade Licenses” button, after making sure that you have entered the correct trade license number.
Commercial licenses for shops
Here is how to inquire about Abu Dhabi trade licenses for shops, which is to do the following steps:
- The person who wishes to inquire about the commercial shop license must enter the website related to citizen data, and then click on the electronic services.
- Click on the option to inquire about commercial licenses related to commercial activity.
- Then enter the license number of the commercial activity for which you wish to inquire about the commercial license.
- After entering the data, you will be directed to another page that includes all the data related to the trade license of the store.
- Then you will be directed to another page that includes all the data related to the commercial shop whose license you wish to inquire about.
- The citizen who wishes to inquire about the commercial license of the commercial store must enter the number of his Emirates ID.
- You will be directed to a page that includes the date of activating the commercial license, as well as the validity of the license, and all the data related to the commercial license.
Abu Dhabi trade licenses
After learning how to inquire about commercial licenses in Abu Dhabi, we explain to you the procedures that a citizen who wishes to obtain a commercial license in Abu Dhabi must take, which are as follows:
- It is required that the applicant select the trade name of the activity that the applicant wishes to apply to obtain his trade license, and then it must be reserved.
- The applicant must also specify the activity he wishes to practice.
- It is required that the applicant inspect the premises of the activity, and then obtain the final approval for the activity.
- Then, the applicant must pay all fees due to obtaining commercial licenses.
- It should be noted that the business owner must annually renew the trade license in order not to pay the fines that apply to late payments.