It can be tough to keep up with the latest software trends, especially when they seem to change every other day. However, if you’re an avid Mindustry player, you know that v7 is out and available on iOS 15. But how do you install it?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this post, we’ll walk you through the steps of installing Mindustry v7 on your iOS 15 device.
How to install Mindustry v7 on iOS 15
To install Mindustry v7 on iOS 15, you need to have a jailbroken device.
First, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Next, connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes. Click on the device icon at the top of the screen and select “Jailbreak”. Follow the instructions to jailbreak your device.
Once your device is jailbroken, you can install Mindustry v7 by following these steps:
- Go to Cydia and install the “Mindustry v7” package.
- Open Mindustry v7 and enter your Minecraft username and password.
- Click on the “Settings” tab and select “Minecraft PE Version”. Select “iOS 15” from the list.
- Click on the “Server” tab and enter the IP address of the Mindustry server you want to connect to.
- Click on the “Multiplayer” tab and join a game.
How to update Mindustry v7 on iOS 15
Even though Mindustry v7 was released in late 2017, some players are still using iOS 15. If you’re one of them, you might be wondering how to update Mindustry v7 on iOS 15.
The good news is that it’s actually pretty easy. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be good to go:
First, open the App Store and look for the Updates section. Tap the Update button next to Mindustry v7. After the update has finished downloading, tap the Open button to launch the game. That’s it! You’re now up to date and can enjoy all the new features that Mindustry v7 has to offer.
How to troubleshoot Mindustry v7 on iOS 15
If you’re having trouble getting Mindustry v7 to work on your iOS 15 device, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Here are a few tips to help troubleshoot the issue:
First, make sure that you have the latest version of Mindustry v7 installed. You can check by opening the app and going to Settings > About. If your version is outdated, update the app.
If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Mindustry v7. This will clear any cached data and hopefully fix any compatibility issues.
If you’re still experiencing problems, reach out to us on social media or by email and we’ll be happy to help.
How to get Mindustry v7 on iOS 15 for free
To get Mindustry v7 on iOS 15 for free, you will need to change the App Store settings on your device. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app and select iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Select View Apple ID and then enter your password if requested.
- Scroll down to the Subscription section and tap Manage.
- Underneath Mindustry v7, you should see that it is currently set to Free Trial.
- Tap on Cancel Trial to end the subscription and then confirm by tapping on End Trial.
- Return to the iTunes & App Store settings and select Installed Apps.
- Find Mindustry v7 and tap on it, then select Delete App.
- After deleting the app, open the App Store and search for Mindustry v7. You should now be able to install it for free.
How to get Mindustry v7 on iOS 15 without jailbreak
Unfortunately, there is no direct way to get Mindustry v7 on iOS 15 without jailbreaking your device. However, there are a few methods you can try to work around this.
The first is to use an app like Cydia Impactor to sideload the app onto your device. This process can be a little tricky so you’ll need to follow the instructions closely.
Another way is to use an emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. This will allow you to run Mindustry v7 on your computer, but you will still need an active iOS account to play the game.
Whichever method you choose, we hope you’re able to get back into the game soon!
Mindustry v7 is a strategic puzzle game that can be played on Apple products. The iOS 15 update has made it difficult to access the game. However, there are a few ways to work around this issue and get the game up and running on your device. In this blog post, we will discuss the different methods that can be used to play Mindustry v7 on iOS 15.