The way to change the ringtone in Android is more than critical and for many reasons and considerations, But have you ever been in a situation where you thought that someone else’s mobile ring was your phone because it had the same default ringtone, If selected, Android allows for a lot of customization and this includes the ability to change the ringtone, message, and alarm tone on Android devices.
You can simply choose one of the preset ringtones provided by your smartphone and alternatively you can set custom ringtones from your media files or download a brand new ringtone using a third party app for maximum personalization.
How to change the ringtone on Android phones
you may Change your ringtone on Android (set your ringtone) through the Settings app and note that before you can set a custom ringtone for Android you need to download the audio file to your smartphone and if you want to change your ringtone to a more personalized one, follow The steps are below:
- Open Settings on your smartphone.
- Select Sound and Vibration.
- Scroll down and select Ringtone.
- Depending on the type of mobile you have there are different paths to set a custom ringtone on your Android device and it may be a separate dedicated section where you will find an option to select from files or it may be a (+) symbol that you will need to select to add a custom ringtone.
- You will then see a list of all the downloaded audio files. Select one of them to set it as your new custom ringtone for Android.
The market of mobiles and smart phones is crowded with many brands competing with each other in a fierce competition, and each brand has some differences from others in the matter of changing the ringtone, and this is done according to the following:
Samsung ringtone change
This is an easy procedure and the steps to set/change the ringtone on your Samsung smartphone are as follows:
- First open the Settings menu from the app drawer.
- Now scroll down a bit and tap on Sounds and Notifications.
- On the screen below you will be able to change the volume levels for the different alert sounds.
- Scroll quite a bit to get to the screen below and tap here on “Tone”.
- Once done, the window below will appear, click on “Ringtones” now.
- Now you will get the below screen and here you can select the ringtone of your choice for your Samsung smartphone.
xiaomi ringtone change
Xiaomi Redmi or MI phones come with Dual SIM and phone ringtone setting provides the option to set the ringtone for SIM1 or SIM2 and when user selects the ringtone and clicks on the set ringtone option this selection is given by the user sim and to find the exact ringtone in Xiaomi phones from Available Ringtones Users get the Ringtones search bar in the Settings screen. This search bar is located in the upper section of the Ringtone setting screen.
How to change the ringtone on a Xiaomi phone by steps:
- First open the ringtone setting from “Settings / Sound and vibration / Ringtone”.
- Choose your ringtone from the four available ringtone sources and after you have finished your ringtone, Click on the selected ringtone option and this option asks to select a sim card to set the ringtone.
- Choose a sim card and the ringtone will be assigned to that sim number.
- If a ringtone is set from the phone’s local storage then users need to go one step further and when selecting a local ringtone and clicking OK, It will be included in My Ringtones and from here users need to click the Apply button to set the ringtone.
huawei ringtone change
How to change Huawei ringtone with the following steps:
- Unlock your HUAWEI phone and enter the Settings option.
- Go to Sounds to locate the available ringtones on your HUAWEI smartphone.
- after that, Choose the SIM you want to set as a new and original ringtone for it if there is more than one Sim in the device.
- In the end, You can scroll through the full list of available ringtones, listen and select the ones you like the most.
Change message tone on Android phones
If you receive a lot of text messages on your Android device, you will hear the default notification sound a lot. You can change the message tone for Android through the settings on your Android device as follows:
Change Samsung message tone
How to change the message tone on Samsung, step by step:
- Open the Messages app.
- Click on “Menu” in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Settings”.
- Select “Notifications”.
- Make sure the Messages switch is toggled on.
- Choose “General notifications” and then “Audio”.
- Select the notification sound you want to use, Then click OK select the back arrow, Then perform the same steps under the “New messages” option in the “App notifications” screen.
Change the tone of messages in Huawei
In the same way that you can change the sound of calls, Huawei allows all of its smart phones to choose the sound of messages, and in this section, which is also located in the settings, sounds, vibration and message tone, We will also be able to customize the sound between two SIM cards.
Change the tone of messages in Xiaomi
How to change the tone of incoming messages on Xiaomi:
- Find the Settings app and access it.
- Click on the sound.
- Click Message Received or Message Delivered.
- select the tone you want, Then press OK.
How to change the alarm clock tone on Android phones
change samsung alarm tone
To change the tone, do the following:
- Open the watch app on your Samsung mobile, You’ll usually find it in the app drawer, Look for the white icon with a gray outline of the clock inside.
- Click on the ALARM tab, It is located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click on the alarm you want to change and if you are using multiple alarms you will have to change each one individually.
- If you do not have any particular stimuli, Click + in the lower right corner to create one now.
- tap the alert tone and volume, The list of ringtones will appear on your Samsung mobile.
- Select a ringtone and clicking on a ringtone will play a preview, Listen to each tone and then select the one you want to use.
- Click Save., You’ll find it in the upper-right corner of the screen so that the new alert tone is set.
change huawei alarm tone
The alarm is set in Huawei phones as follows:
The easiest way to change the alarm ringtone is to use Huawei settings and to do that you will need to access the Clock app and this is the app you use to set the alarm and it looks like a clock and once you open it go to the Alarm section.
Select the alarm for which you want to change the ringtone. Once you open the alarm you have to select it and you will then see the list of available ringtones for your alarm and feel free to listen to them by clicking on them and once you know what you want you just have to do, Ringtone is checked and verified.
change xiaomi alarm tone
To find out how to change the alarm tone on Xiaomi, do the following:
- Start by going into the settings.
- From the menu select Sound and vibration.
- Tap the alarm to access its settings.
- Select a ringtone from the list or tap All ringtones to select a custom ringtone.
- Tap on Ringtone to hear it and select it.