You may want to try safe mode on your Android phone. But you fail to get out of it after that. Or your phone may enter safe mode on its own, And the question of how to disable the safe mode in Android becomes a mystery. It becomes more difficult for those people who are not fully familiar with smart devices and how to deal with them in those cases. They do not have any technical experience. So we will answer the question of how to get out of safe mode in Android !
But through the following lines, you will learn about the detailed steps by which you can solve the problem of removing the safe mode in Android phones, And how to disable safe mode on Samsung We will go into our experience on it and the same applies to Xiaomi, Abu and Huawei in order to solve the problem of safe mode in Android.
Here is how to disable safe mode on Android
To exit safe mode on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei and other Android devices, follow these steps:
Rebooting may seem obvious and familiar, But it may not occur to some. Fortunately, the method of rebooting is similar among most types of Android phones and solves the problem of Android stuck in safe mode, which is next:
- Press the side button to turn on the phone and hold it until a number of options appear.
- Click on the option to restart mobile.
- You can wait until the phone restarts and make sure you got out of safe mode or not.
- If you do not see an option, you can press the option to turn off the phone for thirty seconds.
2. Check the notification panel of the phone to solve the problem of Android stuck in safe mode
Some types of Android phones allow the user to solve the problem of safe mode in Android through the notification panel in the mobile. And to do so:
- Pull down the list of notifications.
- Find the Safe Mode option and tap on it to turn it off
- Your phone will now restart itself and return to normal.
3. The side buttons of the phone
If the previous two methods did not solve the problem of removing the safe mode in Android, You can try using the side buttons of the phone, which may help you get out of safe mode as follows:
- Turn off the mobile from the power button.
- Again press the power button to turn the phone on again.
- Hold your finger down on the side power button until the phone manufacturer’s logo appears. Then remove your finger.
- After removing your finger from the power button, Directly and quickly press the volume down button. Keep pressing it until the phone boots and exits safe mode.
4. Remove malicious apps
It is well known that while using Safe Mode in Android, You will not be able to use any of the applications that you have downloaded to your phone. But the settings of the applications can be controlled through the settings of the mobile itself. Where the problem might be that some malicious or bad apps are causing the device to stay stuck in safe mode. To solve the problem caused by these applications, you can follow one of the following two methods:
I. Clear Cache
- Open your device settings.
- Click on the “Apps and notifications” option, then continue to click on Browse all applications.
- Tap on the app that is corrupt or causing your phone to go into safe mode.
- Click on the “Storage” option. Then click on the “Clear Cache” option.
II. Uninstall the app
- Follow the same previous steps to reach the target application that you want to remove.
- From there, click on the “Uninstall” option.
- Now try restarting your mobile to get out of safe mode.
5. Factory reset
If none of the previous solutions worked to remove Safe Mode on Android to exit, There is only one solution left. It is factory reset. Factory reset will restore the original state of your phone system. Which will definitely solve your problem. But on the other hand, the factory reset leads to the loss of all data on the mobile, so we recommend that you backup all your important data before performing a factory reset of your Android phone via the following method:
- Open mobile settings.
- Find and click on the “System” option. And then click on the “Advanced” option.
- Click on the “Factory settings” option and select “Erase all data”.
- Click on the “Factory Reset” option.
- You may need to enter your mobile lock.
- Confirm the command and the process will begin.
The explanation ends here. This was the way to cancel the safe mode Samsung and all Android phones such as Xiaomi, Huawei and others…