During that period, many people were looking for details about the Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System, especially since a number of new requirements related to the Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System were recently announced, and accordingly a large number of workshops were held aimed at introducing all contracting companies and offices for providing working engineering consultancy In Abu Dhabi, as well as engineers, the most important requirements of the Abu Dhabi contractors classification system, and there are a number of objectives related to this system, which was more protective of the rights of contractors, and in this article we will show you all the details about the contractors classification system in Abu Dhabi pdf.
What is the Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System pdf
The Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System is one of the systems that regulate the work of contractors in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in a way that ensures fair competition between workers in various engineering professions and jobs, whether they are individuals or institutions.
Recently, some updates and renewals were announced in the Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System, which will further regulate the profession and will yield beneficial fruits to engineers as well as contracting companies and offices for providing engineering consultancy operating in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi new contractor classification system details pdf
A number of introductory workshops were conducted to clarify the latest requirements for the new contractor classification system, which the Classification and Profession Registration Department in Abu Dhabi organized to clarify the classification of contractors and consultants and the engineers’ registration system after the latest updates.
That workshop included all the details about the characteristics of the new contractor classification system, which stipulated that all contracting companies in Abu Dhabi must obtain licenses to practice the profession.
The most important details of the contractors classification system pdf Abu Dhabi other included the necessity of classifying all contracting companies according to the activity they target, and it is required that the license to practice the engineering contracting profession be renewed every two years.
Standards for contractor classification system pdf Abu Dhabi
The Department of Classification and Registration of Professions in Abu Dhabi has set a number of criteria for classifying the contractors classification system pdf Abu Dhabi, and the following are the most important contents of the criteria for this classification, according to what was announced by the workshop:
- art Device.
- Financial standards and financial position.
- Previous experience.
- Standards for technical staff compatibility with project spaces for buildings (quotas).
- Requirements for quality and occupational insurance.
The most important items in the contractor classification system pdf Abu Dhabi
Nasser Ahmed Al Suwaidi – Head of the Department of Economic Development in the United Arab Emirates – also announced the provisions of the contractor classification system in Abu Dhabi, and the following are the most important items in the Abu Dhabi contractor classification system pdf:
- The provisions of the Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System are applicable to all contractors who conduct contracting business in Abu Dhabi.
- It is prohibited for any contractor to engage in any of the contracting business in Abu Dhabi without being classified according to the provisions and instructions of the Contractors Classification System.
- The UAE Department of Economic Development is responsible for classifying contractors in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- The data of contractors classified in the Department of Economic Development is recorded in the register of contractors classification in the department.
- The categories of contractors are registered according to the Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System into 7 categories, with the special category being the highest classification category, and the sixth category being the lowest classification category.
- The contractor’s classification can be canceled in the event that he carries out any contracting business other than the category in which he was classified.
- The contractor’s classification shall be canceled in the event that he carries out contracting work that he is prohibited from or submits forged certificates and documents to continue carrying out the work.
- In the event of canceling the classification of the contractor, he is prohibited from registering in the classifications again until 3 years have passed from the date of the issuance of the decision to cancel his classification as a contractor.
- It is prohibited for the contractor to engage in any of the contracting works except in the category in which he was categorized or only in the lower category.
Objectives of the Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System pdf
The Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System has come with its modern requirements and conditions to achieve a number of objectives, which will ultimately benefit the contracting business, as it will largely regulate the profession. The following are the most important objectives of the Contractors Classification System Abu Dhabi pdf:
- Protection of contractors and engineering offices from cases of unequal competition.
- Ensuring that entities operating in the construction sector obtain the required certificates.
- Maintain occupational health and safety.
- Strengthening the quality and environment management system.
- Ensuring that appropriate insurance is obtained to cover the professional errors of the projects.
- Protecting those dealing with contractors’ offices and engineering offices from being deceived.
- Providing more specialization in business.
Download Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System pdf
You can view the Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System pdf in full, know their banks and the latest renewals, by downloading the Abu Dhabi Contractors Classification System pdf file from the link below, a copy provided by the Department of Municipalities and Transport in Abu Dhabi.